How it works...
As our name suggests, driving continuous improvement during our tenure on a project and long after we have left, is a key feature of our business approach. We work with you to ensure that your organisation is setup for continued success. All too often, problems are fixed and then forgotten about, resulting in endless rework when they resurface.
For organisations to truly embrace and capitalise on the continuous improvement ethos, we believe that every level of the organisation needs to be engaged. We work with all levels, from senior executives to support them in becoming effective, active and visible sponsors of change; to employees to help them become engaged participants in change activities.
We provide Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma training which is aimed at all levels of the organisation, to zero in on its integral continuous improvement principles, tools and techniques. We equip your teams with the skills and knowledge they need to apply problem solving and continuous improvement as part of their day jobs.
Additionally, we understand the detrimental effect that the lack of sponsorship engagement can have on organisational change. We therefore support leaders with how to create a strong vision and successfully fulfil their role as sponsors.
Continuous improvement without a clear vision and strategy can be harmful. Change for change’s sake or abandoned transformation projects can send a negative message, not only to your entire team but also to your competitors or clients in the marketplace. We assist you with ensuring that necessary strategy development and execution planning is in place.
How we can help…
Get in touch to discuss how we can support you with reinforcing a culture of continuous improvement across your organisation. Our packages include, but are not limited to:
• Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Training – Training on the core principles, tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma to build in-house problem solving and performance improvement capabilities. Learn more.
• Sponsorship Training – Training on how senior executives can effectively fulfil their roles as sponsors of change.
• Mentoring – 1:1 mentoring available to further enhance the skills and confidence of your employees.
• Strategy Development and Execution Planning – An in-depth review and reinforcement of your organisational vision, mission, strategy, objectives and deployment tactics. Learn more.
• Lean Thinking Workshop – Get your teams to think in a systematic and constructive way to improve performance and productivity. Learn more.
• Introduction to Project Management Training – Training on the fundamental principles, methods and tools of Project Management to build in-house capabilities. Learn more.
• The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile and The Wiley Five Behaviours Framework® – Strengthen workplace relationships using a research-validated learning model. Learn more.
• ISO9001 – Implementation of best practice standards that reflect strong leadership and control. Learn more.
• ISO44001 – Improve collaborative working relationships with clients and suppliers. Learn more.
• Lessons Learned Workshop – Acknowledge the successes and failures experienced in previous projects to improve the success rate of future projects. Learn more.