How we helped...
Bouygues completed the acquisition of Equans, which represented an important milestone in its development. As a result of this significant aqcuisition, there were a number of areas needing review and integration.
Call centre software used by several Bouygues Energy and Services helpdesks was reaching the end of its service life and therefore presented significant risk. The software experienced many outages and had operating conflicts with various client firewall protections which meant it could not be used across the full client base. With the Equans acquisition completed, it was a good opportunity to evaluate existing software solutions across both organisations and assess these against business requirements.
We undertook the following activities:
• Defined the “As Is” call centre processes
• Elicited system requirements
• Worked with Stakeholders to understand the locations in scope
• Engaged with product owners on the Equans side to understand suitable solutions
• Complied business case for the Genesys Solution
• Distributed and coordinated data collection plans for initial setup
• Organised proposed software demonstrations
• Compiled a training and communication plan for rollout
As a result we, achieved the following benefits
- A reduction is licence costs of about £10k per annum
- Improved uptime for the clients
- Improved standardisation by allowing a consolidated use of the software across all Contracts
- Improved MI as a result of consolidating data into a single database
- Supported the wider business integration with the two IT software portfolios consolidated into one
Read more Case Studies here…
Delivered Lean Six Sigma training across several operating units, covering all levels from graduates to senior leadership, equipping their staff with the tools, principles and methods to drive continuous improvement in-house. Read More..
Led the global implementation of a Project and Portfolio Management tool across a £1m+ Capital Projects Portfolio, allowing for precision measurement and continued growth. Read More..
Relocated core operational activities from New York to London and repackaged the portfolio of services, improving the process cycle time by 20% and the overall customer experience. Read More..