We are extremely excited to announce that we are now part of the ILSSI (International Lean Six Sigma Institute) Community and an Official ILSSI Strategic Partner!
The ILSSI was founded with a focus on providing research and International standards for both Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques. Research, education and standards development is central to ILSSI activities.
The institute’s training and certification programs are divided by global regions and adapted to regulated and non-regulated industries, healthcare, private business and for non-for-profit organisations, and we are thrilled to be a part of this!
At CI Projects, we are passionate about giving organisations the skills and knowledge they need to create a culture of Continuous Improvement through the application of Lean Six Sigma principles. Becoming an ILSSI Strategic Partner has been an important step forward in ensuring that we uphold the highest standards of teaching and that our high quality Lean Six Sigma training is stamped with a hallmark, providing people with certificates that will be recognised around the world.
What does this mean for you?
- ILSSI is an internationally recognised accreditation.
- The syllabus of ILSSI is almost identical to the IASSC and ASQ. The benefit of ILSSI is that they offer a lifetime certification. ASQ and IASSC both expire after 3 years and you must pay again and take the exam again.
- Delegates will all receive an accredited Badge – this badge can be used to share on LinkedIn, CVs, email signatures, etc.
- Delegates that get certified will also receive an NFT certificate.
- ILSSI has a very strong community for networking and sharing of advice and experience. For example, annual conferences which are great for personal and company promotion.
We are one of the only companies offering a purely project-based certification so that you can focus on practically applying your learning instead of focusing on pure textbook theory and the unduly stress of taking exams! We will be sharing more information about this shortly.
Our ILSSI Accredited project-based training programmes combined with our teams personal experiences of delivering change and transformation initiatives means that you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
We differ from many other providers of Lean Six Sigma training as our focus is in the service industries – we work across a variety of service sectors including healthcare, higher education, central government, retail, science… to name a few! So if you’re interested in providing your teams with the confidence and capabilities to be able to deliver sustainable improvement, get in touch now!