Our Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Approach
Before the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
Before your Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, you will have a free telephone consultation with a Black Belt Lean Six Sigma qualified trainer
Discuss organisational context and objectives so that training can be tailored
Confirm attendees, venue and dates (2 consecutive days)
During the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
Delivered by a qualified and experienced Black Belt Lean Six Sigma practitioner
Constant reference to real-life examples that are relevant to your organisation and
tailored to meet your objectives
Inclusion of existing project examples and case studies from your organisation
Practical, hands-on activities and games to reinforce the theories
An exam will be taken upon completion of the course to verify and affirm what has
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training outline
Basic principles of Lean Six Sigma and an introduction to the DMAIC framework
Introduction to Kaizen, 5S’s and Value Stream Maps
Problem solving and process improvement methods and tools
How to identify and define improvement opportunities
Understanding and quantifying the “Voice of the Customer”
Root cause analysis and waste elimination
Selecting the right metrics and data measurement plans
After Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
Delegates will receive a Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certificate
Delegates will receive a Lean Six Sigma Toolkit for Practitioners Guide Book
Delegates will receive an electronic toolkit to put their new skills into practice
A follow-up 2 hour online ‘Support Clinic’ to mentor and support delegates with their
You’ll walk away with…
An Understanding of Lean Six Sigma
A good understanding of the Lean Six Sigma principles and methods, including
concepts such as Just-In-Time (JIT), Voice of the Customer (VOC), Visual
Management and Error-Proofing.
A Lean Six Sigma Toolkit
An electronic toolkit containing all tools used during the course to help your teams
put their new skills into practice. This will be supported by a Guide Book which can
be used as a quick reference guide to help decide the appropriate tools to use depending on
Our training sets the stage for a mindset and culture of continuous improvement. Employees will leave inspired by what they’ve learnt and will see daily activities through a different lens. They will be focused on banishing waste and maximising efficiency.
We equip your teams with the skills and knowledge they need to apply problem
solving and continuous improvement as part of their day jobs. This involves all levels, from senior executives who need to become effective, active and visible sponsors of change; to employees who need to be engaged participants in improvement activities.
£525+VAT per delegate
The not-so-small print:
- The above price excludes any travel expenses which may be an additional cost.
- Training to be delivered at client site or alternative arrangements can be made for an additional fee.
- Cancellations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance or a cancellation fee of 25% of total costs will apply, and 50% of total costs if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Rescheduling will incur no additional costs by mutual agreement and assuming no expenses have been incurred.
- A minimum of 6 delegates required per training course.
- We recommend no more than 12 delegates per training course to ensure optimal impact.
- Discounts are available for cohorts larger than 20 delegates. Please contact us to enquire.
- Additional post-training mentoring and support is available at an additional cost.