Our Process Mapping Training Approach
Before the process mapping training
Free telephone consultation with our process expert
Discuss organisational context and objectives so that training can be tailored
Confirm attendees, venue and dates
During the process mapping training
Delivered by a qualified and experienced Green Belt Lean Six Sigma practitioner and BPMN process expert
Constant reference to real-life examples that are relevant to your objectives
Practical, hands-on activities and games to reinforce the theories
Insight into Lean Six Sigma principles such as TIMWOOD wastes
Process mapping training outline
Understand ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
Tips and tricks of process workshop facilitation
How to create simple, structured process maps
How to identify and prevent waste within processes using TIMWOOD
Implementing process governance and ownership
Establishing Continuous Improvement
After the process mapping training
Delegates will receive a certificate
Delegates will receive a Process Guide Book
A follow-up 1 hour online ‘Support Clinic’ to mentor and support delegates with their improvement projects
You’ll walk away with…
We equip your teams with the skills and knowledge they need to be able to create effective process maps for your business processes. Delegates will leave feeling confident in their ability to produce clear process maps.
An ability to spot and eliminate waste
Our course provides insight into some of the basic principles of Lean Six Sigma such as TIMWOOD waste analysis. This means participants will be able to identify and measure waste and identify opportunities to increase efficiency within your organisation.
Increased Confidence with Process Mapping
We will increase the confidence in your teams to enable collaborative working within your organisation and creation of structured, cross-functional business processes.
£250+VAT per delegate
The not-so-small print:
- The above price excludes any travel expenses which may be an additional cost.
- Training to be delivered at client site or alternative arrangements can be made for an additional fee.
- Cancellations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance or a cancellation fee of 25% of total costs will apply, and 50% of total costs if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Rescheduling will incur no additional costs by mutual agreement and assuming no expenses have been incurred.
- A minumum of 6 delegates per course is required.
- Discounts are available for cohorts larger than 20 delegates. Please contact us to enquire.
- Additional post-training mentoring and support is available at an additional cost.