Before the training
Initial free telephone conversation with the trainer to discuss organisational context and objectives
Confirm attendees, venues and dates (2 dates, 4 weeks apart)
During the training
Delivered by a Change expert with over 20 years of experience in leading change, underpinned by rigorous academic research into how organisations can lead change differently and more effectively
Reference throughout the learning of real life examples that are relevant to your organisation and objectives
Inclusion of examples and case studies from your organisation
Practical, hands on activities and tools to reinforce learning
Why is change challenging? Sharing lessons learnt from the field…
Supporting teams through change – building inquiry not advocacy, courageous conversations and psychological safety
Creating a compelling story about change
Building resilience to change
Change leadership skills for the 21st Century
After the training
Delegates will receive a toolkit to start using conversation, story and inquiry in their own practice
Follow up action learning set 4 weeks after initial workshop to share learnings and best practice from using the toolkit
A follow up online ‘Support Clinic’ to mentor and support delegates with their change practice
You’ll walk away with…
An Understanding of Change Leadership
A good understanding of the Change Management principles and methods.
A toolkit containing 6 key tools to help employees
put their new skills into practice. This will be supported by a follow up workshop and mentoring.
Conversation and Inquiry Skills
Our training sets the stage for a mindset and approach to better conversations with your teams to help enable change and realise benefits. Teams will leave inspired by what they’ve learnt and will see daily activities through a different lens.
Increased Storytelling Capabilities
We equip your teams with the skills and knowledge they need to apply storytelling to driving change initiatives.
£500+VAT per delegate
The not-so-small print:
- The above price excludes any travel expenses which may be an additional cost.
- Training can be delivered in-person or virtually.
- If delivered in person, training is to be delivered at client site or alternative arrangements can be made for an additional fee.
- Cancellations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance or a cancellation fee of 25% of total costs will apply, and 50% of total costs if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Rescheduling will incur no additional costs by mutual agreement and assuming no expenses have been incurred.
- There must be a minimum of 6 delegates per training course to ensure optimal impact.
- We recommend no more than 12 delegates per training course if delivered in-person, and no more than 20 delegates per training course if delivered virtually. This is to ensure optimal impact.
- Discounts are available for more than 20 delegates. Please contact us to enquire.
- Additional post-training mentoring and support is available at an additional cost.